Friday, October 24, 2014

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


 Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
PG, Review by Savanna


Synopsis: Alexander's day begins with gum stuck in his hair, followed by more calamities. Though he finds little sympathy from his family and begins to wonder if bad things only happen to him, his mom, dad, brother, and sister all find themselves living through their own terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. 


 My Review: Alexander was overall funny and had a really nice moral. There were some hilarious parts and some sweet family moments that my heart melted too. XD (Softie. I know.) I knocked two stars because....Well, all the really laugh-out parts were in the trailer, so....But I laughed even after seeing the trailer numerous times! I recommend seeing it if you want a carefree fun movie with no stress! :D It may not have a real complicated plot, I think it was a sweet movie. I can say one thing for sure:
This movie was no car wreck!
*Wink wink*
   
Okay. I'll stop with cheesy lines...But I like cheese. :(




I am now off duty.


 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13061319/?claim=ckp669a6xpw">Follow our blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment