Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nominated For The Liebster Award!



 WE HAVE BEEN NOMINATED!






We'd like to thank Tia from Read it Write Now for nominating us! :D





Rules:
1. Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions asked
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Ask them a set of 11 questions

 



 1. What is your favorite song(s) (and yes I'm just looking for recs xD)
Anything by Christina Perri or Gabrielle Aplin. I also love Flaws by Bastille.
2. How many books on average do you read a month?
When schools not a bother, eh, about 3-4? Sometimes 5....Lame, I know.
3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?
The whole Percy Jackson series.
4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?
Carter Kane from Kane Chronicles XD Or Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass! :D
5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?
No way! I stay from those. X'D
6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?
Probably Belle.
7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?
I once a dark period of not reading. It was horrible. XD Eh, no clue.
8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn't go right on your blog?
9. Perfectionist here.
9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?

10. Coke or Pepsi?
Root beer.
11. Tell me 3 facts about you that I wouldn't know just by looking at you 
1. I'm awesome
2. I'm reallyy crazy and weird.
3. I wish I had Merida's hair



1. What is your favorite song(s) (and yes I'm just looking for recs xD)
At the moment, it's The Hanging Tree from Mockingjay Part 1. But generally it's either by Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, or from a recent book to movie adaptation.
2. How many books on average do you read a month?

On average, it's probably about 6-7, if they're about 200-400 pages. If longer, I'll read less, if shorter, I'll read more!
3. What is the one book you absolutely cannot live without?

I hate to copy, but I agree with Savanna on this one. The entire Percy Jackson series.
4. Ninjas break into your house and plan on stealing your bookshelf, what character do you channel to beat them?

 Either Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments or Clarisse La Rue from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
5. Have you ever read a book because you wanted to cry?

Because I wanted to, no. But I have ended up crying plenty of times during books.
6. What Disney character do you think you are most like?

I try to tell people that I'm most like Rapunzel, but again, same as Savanna, it's probably Belle.
7. How long do you think you would be able to go without reading?

Not long at all. A day or two maybe, if I was completely occupied.
8. On a scale of 1-10 how crazy do you get if something doesn't go right on your blog?

It depends what doesn't go right. If it's something that's taken me forever, and it deletes, it's a 10, but if it's just something small, probably like a 3.
9. If you were to meet your favorite author of all time, how would you react?

On the outside:
On the inside: 
 
10. Coke or Pepsi?

Anything but. I don't drink caffeine. But out of the two, coke.
11. Tell me 3 facts about you that I wouldn't know just by looking at you

1. I really like performing arts
2. I write poems, even though I'm terrible at it
3. I have been called the Queen of Awesomeness before (and I totally wasn't forcing them to call me that) 






ºoº Anastasia from Notebook Scribbles 
ºoº Alexis from YA Books: Beyond The Cover



1. What's the one book you'd recommend to everyone?
2. If you could wear any fictional character's clothes, who's would you wear and why?
3. What is the weirdest book you've read?
4. What's your most hated hyped book ever?
5. Do you ever connect songs to books and if so, what are some examples?
6. Would you rather become a professional book reviewer or author?
7. What is the next book release you are most anticipating?
8. Which series would you choose to continue and what would you write the next book about?
9. What would you last longer without, books or reading? How long would you last?
10. What would you say is you're favourite soundtrack to a movie or musical?

11. If you could bring any deceased fictional character back to life, who would you resurrect and why?



That is all! Thanks again to Tia for the nomination. :D

 


No comments:

Post a Comment